Who are We?
We are a local car rental company who provide various of vehicle model compromising a budget car to executive car,including Compact, Sedan, MPV. 4WD and Van to individual or corporate, local or international customer.
We have a branch in all major city in Malaysia is ready to serve our customer with a outstanding services. We have Strategic Partners in Malaysia to ensure its daily operation being carried out professionally and reliably.
This has made us maintain our quality services standard that is beyond industry benchmark over the years
Our Products & Services
Driving Rules and Regulations in Malaysia
The company wants you to have a great vacation in Malaysia and recommends that you drive cautiously and defensively at all times. Below are a few of the basic traffic rules you will want to comply with if you intend to rent a car in Malaysia:
- Driving is on the right-hand side of the road.
- The wearing of seat belts is mandatory for both front and rear passengers.
- Driving faster than 110km/hr on highway and 90km/hr secondary roads is forbidden and can result in a ticket.
- Driving while under the influence of drugs and alcohol is strictly forbidden.
- Must have a valid driving licence or international driving licence
Document Required :
- 1 x A4 size of passport copy / Identity Card
- 1 x copy of valid driving license, back and front side
- 1 x copy of company pass card or ID card or Business Card
- 1 x copy of utility bill (eg. TM, TNB, SYABAS)
- Security Deposit RM300 OR RM500 OR RM1000 (Refundable)
- 1 x copy of phone bill / credit card bill / ASTRO bill